Are you looking for a resource to support a young autistic, neuro-diverse or disabled person in your life who is approaching puberty?
Puberty Plus includes:
- Puberty Plus Online is a self-paced digital version of our popular group programs – Well Girls and Being Boys – that we have run in our Adelaide-based paediatric Occupational Therapy clinic for the past four years.
- The Puberty Plus Handbook (TICK THE BOX TO UPGRADE) is a 120-page full-colour, spiral-bound handbook, designed to be used as a companion workbook to the Puberty Plus Program. This handbook is specifically written to be easily accessed and understood by young people with autism and neurodivergence.
- Getting to know yourself
- Your body
- Keeping it clean: all about hygiene
- Menstruation - getting your period
- Menstruation - managing your period
- Big feelings
- The people around you
- Friends & peer pressure
- Gender stereotypes
- Being more confident
While some of the topics covered may not be relevant to your child, the program is designed so that you can skip the parts you don’t need.
- You may be able to claim the cost of this program from your NDIS Program - check with your NDIS Planner for details. This program is for individual use only and cannot be resold or shared in teaching environments.
- Purchase of this course is for the use of a single, private user only. We welcome those purchasing this course to utilise this course under the guidance of their own support worker, mentor, or allied health practitioner if they wish.
- This course is not intended for professional services to utilise for more than one user at a time. Individual programs should be purchased for each participant undertaking the program.
A note for Allied Health Professionals
- Allied Health Professionals interested in recommending this program to multiple clients should contact Bloom Wellbeing directly to obtain further information about bulk discounts available.
- Allied Health Professionals interested in adding this program to your service provision, please contact [email protected] to be added to our mailing list for our Practitioner Program, which is now in development.